Wednesday, April 13th - 6pm CST
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Monitoring for OSA & TMD Patients
OSA University is honored to have Dr. Jeff Hindin host a webinar lecture on “Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Monitoring for OSA & TMD Patients.” Dr. Hindin will lecture on understanding physiological processes and an introduction to heart rate variability and its relationship to the autonomic nervous system. He will also be educating on designing treatment to promote and enhance physiological function and identifying potential problem patients before beginning treatment.
Attendees Will Learn:
1. Introduction to an understanding of physiological processes
2. Introduction to heart rate variability and its relationship to the autonomic nervous system
3. Monitoring of patient’s physiology using standard reproducible protocol
4. Designing treatment to promote and enhance physiological function
5. Identify problem patients before beginning treatment
6. Use of the HindexRV™ to provide patients with the ability to practice skills to enhance their treatment
Cost: $50 Donation (optional) -- 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Foundation for Airway Health. (learn more here)
ABOUT DR. JEFF HINDIN
Dr. Hindin is the leading dental expert in physiologic function and heart rate variability. He practices general dentistry with an emphasis on the treatment of craniofacial pain, TMD and sleep disorders. Dr. Hindin has developed an FDA approved system for evaluating physiology in the medical or dental office. He is the lead dentist in the Proof of Concept Study of an Oral Orthotic to Reduce Tic severity in Chronic Tic Disorder and Tourette Syndrome at Weill Cornell Medical Center.
He is also a founding board member of the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry and the Foundation of Airway Health. He lectures internationally and is an instructor in software development for the Biofeedback Foundation of Europe.